Get Request Header

Leo7

Jul 14, 2020, 1:12:54 AM7/14/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

In order to link a_form and b-form. From a_form to new url of b_form, I
tried to send header and some parameters via javascript redirect. In b_form,
although I received parameters, I didn't receive header. I would greatly
appreciate any suggestions, advice.

Thanks.

--
Sent from: http://discuss.orbeon.com/

Alessandro Vernet

Jul 16, 2020, 1:27:07 PM7/16/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leo,

I am not sure that your question is related to Orbeon Forms, since you are
doing this in JavaScript, and don't see the headers being passed, but how
are you trying to pass the headers?

‑Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet

Leo7

Jul 16, 2020, 10:33:17 PM7/16/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

I'm sorry, for my unrelated question.
Actually, I just want to pass header from a-form to b-form. Is it possible
in orbeon?
Thanks for your advice.

Thanks
Leo7

Alessandro Vernet

Jul 20, 2020, 7:50:22 PM7/20/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leo,

Generally, no, as headers are not intended to be used for that purpose. But
could you maybe share more information about your use case, i.e. what you
are trying to do, and also why you were thinking of using headers for that
purpose.

‑Alex

-----