Notify on dirty page

craigacronin

Jun 18, 2020, 1:08:34 PM6/18/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
I'm very new to Orbeon and have a multiple page form. We want to notify
users if they are about to move to a different page without saving what they
are on.

Almost dirty functionality.

--
Sent from: http://discuss.orbeon.com/

Alessandro Vernet

Jun 19, 2020, 8:58:11 PM6/19/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Craig,

This should be done out of the box; the exact message will depend on the
browser, for instance, on Safari you would be getting something like:

leave.png <http://discuss.orbeon.com/file/t119778/leave.png>

Are you not seeing something like this? If not, is this for a form you
created with Form Builder? And what version of Orbeon Forms are you running?

‑Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet

Alessandro Vernet

Jun 30, 2020, 2:10:35 AM6/30/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Craig, if you got a chance to work on this one, did you get the message to
show?