Repeatable Section but not repeatable in library

bruno.buzzi

Jun 20, 2020, 7:15:15 PM6/20/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think there is bug (latest version) in the following scenario:
1) Open Form Builder
2) Add a NON repeatable section from any Library
3) Edit the added section and mark it as repeatable

At this point a popup with an error arise:
orbeon-error.png <http://discuss.orbeon.com/file/t374762/orbeon-error.png>

The following is the orbeon.log:
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|assertion failed: phantom observers are not supported within repeats at
this time |
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|scala.Predef$ |assert
|Predef.scala | 223|
|org.orbeon.oxf.xforms.event.EventHandlerImpl |<init>
|EventHandlerImpl.scala | 105|
|.oxf.xforms.action.XFormsActions$$anonfun$1$$anon$3|<init>
|XFormsActions.scala | 74|
|g.orbeon.oxf.xforms.action.XFormsActions$$anonfun$1|$anonfun$applyOrElse$3
|XFormsActions.scala | 74|
|.orbeon.oxf.xforms.analysis.ControlAnalysisFactory$|$anonfun$create$1
|ControlAnalysisFactory.scala | 315|
|scala.Option |map
|Option.scala | 230|
|.orbeon.oxf.xforms.analysis.ControlAnalysisFactory$|create
|ControlAnalysisFactory.scala | 315|
|org.orbeon.oxf.xforms.analysis.PartAnalysisImpl |build
|PartAnalysisImpl.scala | 135|
|org.orbeon.oxf.xforms.analysis.PartAnalysisImpl
|$anonfun$analyzeSubtree$4 |PartAnalysisImpl.scala | 167|
|org.orbeon.oxf.xforms.analysis.ChildrenBuilderTrait|$anonfun$build$2
|ChildrenBuilderTrait.scala | 71|
|scala.collection.TraversableLike$WithFilter |$anonfun$map$2
|TraversableLike.scala | 827|
|scala.collection.mutable.ResizableArray |foreach
|ResizableArray.scala | 62|
|scala.collection.mutable.ResizableArray |foreach$
|ResizableArray.scala | 55|
|scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer |foreach
|ArrayBuffer.scala | 49|
|scala.collection.TraversableLike$WithFilter |map
|TraversableLike.scala | 826|
|org.orbeon.oxf.xforms.analysis.ChildrenBuilderTrait|buildChildren$1
|ChildrenBuilderTrait.scala | 70|
|org.orbeon.oxf.xforms.analysis.ChildrenBuilderTrait|build
|ChildrenBuilderTrait.scala | 88|
|org.orbeon.oxf.xforms.analysis.ChildrenBuilderTrait|build$
|ChildrenBuilderTrait.scala | 61|
|org.orbeon.oxf.xforms.analysis.model.Model |build
|Model.scala | 34|
|renBuilderTrait$$anonfun$$nestedInanonfun$build$2$1|applyOrElse
|ChildrenBuilderTrait.scala | 74|
|renBuilderTrait$$anonfun$$nestedInanonfun$build$2$1|applyOrElse
|ChildrenBuilderTrait.scala | 71|
|scala.PartialFunction$Lifted |apply
|PartialFunction.scala | 228|
|scala.PartialFunction$Lifted |apply
|PartialFunction.scala | 224|
|scala.Option |collect
|Option.scala | 432|
|org.orbeon.oxf.xforms.analysis.ChildrenBuilderTrait|$anonfun$build$2
|ChildrenBuilderTrait.scala | 71|
|scala.collection.TraversableLike$WithFilter |$anonfun$map$2
|TraversableLike.scala | 827|
|scala.collection.mutable.ResizableArray |foreach
|ResizableArray.scala | 62|
|scala.collection.mutable.ResizableArray |foreach$
|ResizableArray.scala | 55|
|scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer |foreach
|ArrayBuffer.scala | 49|
|scala.collection.TraversableLike$WithFilter |map
|TraversableLike.scala | 826|
|org.orbeon.oxf.xforms.analysis.ChildrenBuilderTrait|buildChildren$1
|ChildrenBuilderTrait.scala | 70|
|org.orbeon.oxf.xforms.analysis.ChildrenBuilderTrait|build
|ChildrenBuilderTrait.scala | 88|
|org.orbeon.oxf.xforms.analysis.ChildrenBuilderTrait|build$
|ChildrenBuilderTrait.scala | 61|
|rbeon.oxf.xforms.analysis.controls.ComponentControl|build
|ComponentControl.scala | 9|
|renBuilderTrait$$anonfun$$nestedInanonfun$build$2$1|applyOrElse
|ChildrenBuilderTrait.scala | 74|
|renBuilderTrait$$anonfun$$nestedInanonfun$build$2$1|applyOrElse
|ChildrenBuilderTrait.scala | 71|
|scala.PartialFunction$Lifted |apply
|PartialFunction.scala | 228|
|scala.PartialFunction$Lifted |apply
|PartialFunction.scala | 224|
|scala.Option |collect
|Option.scala | 432|
|---8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<---|

--
Sent from: http://discuss.orbeon.com/

Alessandro Vernet

Jun 22, 2020, 11:44:25 PM6/22/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bruno,

Can you reproduce this on demo.orbeon.com, which is running Orbeon Forms PE
2019.2.2? I tried, and could reproduce that issue.

‑Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet

bruno.buzzi

Jun 23, 2020, 9:24:43 PM6/23/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

1) https://demo.orbeon.com/demo/fr/orbeon/builder/new
2) Create new form (appName=bruno fomName=test)
3) Goto libraries (menu bottom left)
4) Add a library section to the form
5) Mark the added library as repeatable

See attached images...

regards,
bruno
step-01.png <http://discuss.orbeon.com/file/t374762/step-01.png>
step-02.png <http://discuss.orbeon.com/file/t374762/step-02.png>

Erik Bruchez

Jun 25, 2020, 1:59:20 PM6/25/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the steps. Interestingly, this appears fixed with our latest
master and so will work with Orbeon Forms 2020.1.

-Erik

Erik Bruchez

Jul 3, 2020, 3:13:05 PM7/3/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
For reference, I entered and closed this issue:

https://github.com/orbeon/orbeon-forms/issues/4599