Re: Unable to send email - "An error has occurred while processing the request."

Alessandro Vernet

May 12, 2020, 12:56:03 AM5/12/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jey,

I suspect there are other errors before or after the one your quoted that
might tell us more about what is happening. So we have more information in
the log, could you please try to set your logging as described in the
Development configuration section of the XForms Logging page (see link
below), stop your server, remove the `orbeon.log`, restart the server,
reproduce the issue and attach the `orbeon.log` you get?

https://doc.orbeon.com/configuration/advanced/xforms-logging.html

‑Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet

Jey Rudra

May 15, 2020, 12:40:03 PM5/15/20
to Orbeon Forms
Hi Alex,

My apologies for the delay to reply back.

I have troubleshooted and resolved the issue.

Thank you.

Jey.

Alessandro Vernet

May 15, 2020, 11:04:09 PM5/15/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Excellent Jey, I'm glad you got that email config to work! And thank you for
the update.