Custom Persistence API

godiyals

May 7, 2020, 11:11:57 AM5/7/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
I want to use custom persistence instead of exist .But it is not working.I
have created restful webservice and i deployed into server i.
<property
as="xs:string"
name="oxf.fr.persistence.provider.NextGen.*.data"
value="RestService_Demo"/>

<property
as="xs:anyURI"
name="oxf.fr.persistence.my-persistence.uri"
value="http://localhost:8580/RestService_Demo"/>

<property
as="xs:boolean"
name="oxf.fr.persistence.RestService_Demo.active"
value="true"/>

<property
as="xs:boolean"
name="oxf.fr.persistence.RestService_Demo.autosave"
value="true"/>

--------------------------
When i click saveProgress it give me this error message "There was an error
running the process. Please contact the application administrator." So
please help me to resolve it.

--
Sent from: http://discuss.orbeon.com/

Alessandro Vernet

May 8, 2020, 9:10:16 PM5/8/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'd recommend you check your `orbeon.log`. I suspect that you'll find an
error there, and it should help you identify what the source of the problem
is. You'll let me know what your findings are.

‑Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet

Alessandro Vernet

May 18, 2020, 12:22:09 PM5/18/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sangeeta,

Did you get a chance to look into this issue with your implementation of the
persistence API? Did information in the `orbeon.log` help?