Custom Controls

Oscar

May 4, 2020, 3:55:37 PM5/4/20
to Orbeon Forms
Hi,

We are looking to create custom Controls for business specific fields. I wanted to see if you could point out which Java library files would encapsulate the Typed Controls or adding a new section to the controls menus.

Regards,

Oscar

Alessandro Vernet

May 5, 2020, 4:40:17 PM5/5/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oscar,

This is done using XBL, which is a large topic. It doesn't use Java; it
mostly uses web technologies (HTML, JavaScript, CSS), plus some "glue" to
make it work with Orbeon Forms. You can find documentation about this on the
page below, on the pages linked from there. And of course, just let us know
if you have any question or stumble upon any problem.

https://doc.orbeon.com/xforms/xbl

‑Alex

-----
--