Multiple email templates per form definition

Mani

Apr 22, 2020, 3:14:27 AM4/22/20
to Orbeon Forms
Hi Alex - Is there any possible way to send different email templates to different people on form submission.

ex:

1. Form submitter - 'Test email to submitter'
2. Form reviewer- 'Test email to reviewer'

Thanks

Alessandro Vernet

Apr 24, 2020, 7:56:35 PM4/24/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manish,

Is this different than what you were asking on this other thread?
http://discuss.orbeon.com/Email-content-td4664890.html

‑Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet

Mani

Apr 28, 2020, 9:54:04 PM4/28/20
to Orbeon Forms
Sorry, it's the same one. This is a duplicate.

Just wondering if there is a possible solution in the near future?

Alessandro Vernet

Apr 29, 2020, 1:59:46 PM4/29/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manish,

We'd like to be able implement this feature in the near future, as this
enables a number of use cases, but right now we're unable to commit to a
specific date or release.