Number control prefix

MANISH

Feb 5, 2020, 1:23:54 AM2/5/20
to Orbeon Forms
Create a new form -> Add a number control -> Add prefix 1234 1234 XXXX

Not all the characters of Prefix/suffix are shown in the number control in form runner in 2019.2

number control.PNG

Alessandro Vernet

Feb 7, 2020, 1:32:40 AM2/7/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manish,

Yes, indeed, I can reproduce this. And the weird thing is that it seems to
be `min-width` we have on the box containing the prefix that is causing this
(weird because I wouldn't expect a `min-width` to prevent a box from growing
beyond a certain width). For now, I've created the issue linked below, and
we will be looking into it.

https://github.com/orbeon/orbeon-forms/issues/4415

‑Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet

Alessandro Vernet

Feb 7, 2020, 2:09:32 AM2/7/20
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Alright, so this is now fixed, and the fix will be in 2019.2.1 PE, 2020.1,
and newer. Thank you for letting us know about this one!