Unable to change form's button labels

r.gadkari

May 23, 2019, 4:36:24 AM5/23/19
to orb...@googlegroups.com
I need to rename Save button. I tried this config like below as mentioned on
the site
<property
as="xs:string"
name="oxf.fr.resource.*.*.en.buttons.save-final"
value="Fancy Send"/>

This is not renaming the save-final button label on the form.
What additional config is needed to be done for renaming the button labels?

--
Sent from: http://discuss.orbeon.com/

r.gadkari

May 24, 2019, 12:48:36 PM5/24/19
to orb...@googlegroups.com
It is working. The changed property was not getting picked earlier. Issue is
now resolved.

Alessandro Vernet

May 29, 2019, 12:59:43 PM5/29/19
to orb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rohan,

I'm glad setting this property is indeed working for you. And for those
stumbling on this thread, note that you need to restart Tomcat (or your app
server) after you set or change such a property, as the resources are
currently pretty aggressively cached, for performance reasons.

‑Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon