Algorithm of optimisation of employee rostering project

Fredy Mathurin

Aug 21, 2022, 12:10:57 PM8/21/22
to OptaPlanner development
Hi,
In the project employee rostering with Spring boot . I want to know which algorithm of optimisation is used by optaplanner to solve the problem

Geoffrey De Smet

Aug 23, 2022, 9:47:23 AM8/23/22
to optapla...@googlegroups.com, Fredy Mathurin

The default is normally First Fit (Construction Heuristic) and Late Acceptance (Local Search).
Some examples overwrite the default configuration in the solver config file.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet