pax-web-extender-whiteboard Servlet filters ordering

Nhut Thai Le

Aug 12, 2019, 11:33:28 AM8/12/19
to OPS4J
Hello,

I am using paxweb 7.2.4 and I have 4 servlet filters, annotated with service.ranking from 0 -> 3, according to the osgi cmpn 6/7, the filter with higher rank will be executed earlier so i expected my http request to pass through the filters in the following order 3 -> 2 -> 1 -> 0. However, when i trace the code, i see the request come right to my filter with rank 0. Is this a bug in paxweb or it is intended to behave that way.

Thai

Jean-Baptiste Onofré

Aug 12, 2019, 1:48:23 PM8/12/19
to OPS4J
Hi

Did you try with pax web 4.3.x ?

Regards
JB

Nhut Thai Le

Aug 12, 2019, 2:25:56 PM8/12/19
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hi JB,

I haven't tried 4.3.x, but mine is 7.2.4 and it is much latter. Can you elaborate why i should try an older version?

Thai

--
Castor Technologies Inc
460 rue St-Catherine St Ouest, Suite 613

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be proprietary information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, copy or use of the information contained in this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received and/or are viewing this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail, and delete it from your system without reading, forwarding, copying or saving in any manner. Thank you.
AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALITE: L’information contenue dans ce message est confidentiel, peut être protégé par le secret professionnel et est réservé à l'usage exclusif du destinataire. Toute autre personne est par les présentes avisée qu'il lui est strictement interdit de diffuser, distribuer ou reproduire ce message. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez la détruire immédiatement et en aviser l'expéditeur. Merci.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré

Aug 13, 2019, 2:19:23 AM8/13/19
to op...@googlegroups.com

Hi,