Releasing pax-jdbc and pax-jms (problem at Sonatype)

閲覧: 2 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Grzegorz Grzybek

未読、
2019/07/18 2:19:252019/07/18
To: Benjamin Graf、op...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I created https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-50164 to track the problem with the release of pax-transx, pax-jdbc and pax-jms.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

śr., 17 lip 2019 o 10:19 Grzegorz Grzybek <gr.gr...@gmail.com> napisał(a):
Hello

I've prepared/performed releases of:
 - pax-transx 0.4.4
 - pax-jms 1.0.5
 - pax-jdbc 1.4.0

However there's some Sonatype problem. I can't release repos orgops4j-1390, orgops4j-1392 and orgops4j-1393:

Releasing fails with "org.sonatype.nexus.proxy.walker.WalkerException: Aborted walking on repository ID='orgops4j-1390' from path='/'.".

I'll be trying and keep you informed.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

czw., 4 lip 2019 o 14:23 Benjamin Graf <Benjam...@gmx.net> napisał(a):
Hi Grzegorz ,

enjoy your free time :)

Regards
Benjamin

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 04. Juli 2019 um 07:34 Uhr
Von: "Grzegorz Grzybek" <gr.gr...@gmail.com>
An: "Benjamin Graf" <benjam...@gmx.net>
Betreff: Re: Releasing pax-jdbc and pax-jms
Hi

I'm out of office till 15th of July and can't release it now. Please write to ops4j mailing list :)

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

śr., 3 lip 2019, 20:32 użytkownik Benjamin Graf <benjam...@gmx.net> napisał:
Hi Grzegorz,

I just upgraded to jasypt 1.9.3 analogues to Karaf. Could you please
take a release for pax-jdbc and pax-jms? I'll send a PR for upgrading
Karaf later on.

Thanks

Benjamin

Jean-Baptiste Onofré

未読、
2019/07/18 2:31:072019/07/18
To: OPS4J
Thanks

I already sent an email about that. It should be on the way.

I have some pax releases on the way.

Regards
JB

全員に返信