Total count of pull-requests

Federico Capoano

Aug 22, 2021, 3:21:23 PM8/22/21
to OpenWISP Google Summer of Code
I want to ask each student to please count all the pull-requests you did during GSoC 21, so we can get a total :)

Let me know when you can (not urgent).

Federico

Purhan Kaushik

Aug 23, 2021, 7:27:11 AM8/23/21
to OpenWISP Google Summer of Code
Hi,
I made a total of 8 Pull Requests for the project: Revamp Netengine and add its SNMP capability to OpenWISP Monitoring

Regards,
Purhan

SANKALP

Aug 23, 2021, 8:54:15 AM8/23/21
to OpenWISP Google Summer of Code
Total pull requests (including merged and open PRs) count during the GSoC'21 period for the project OpenWISP WiFi Login Pages is 33.

Manish Shah

Aug 23, 2021, 9:20:47 AM8/23/21
to OpenWISP Google Summer of Code
Hi, I made a total of 19 PR's(Including merged and open) for the project OpenWISP REST API during the GSoC'21 period.

Kind Regards,
Manish

Nitesh Sinha

Aug 23, 2021, 10:44:54 AM8/23/21
to Manish Shah, OpenWISP Google Summer of Code
Hi,
I have created total 29 PR's (Including merged and open) for the project

[GSoC 2021] Modern UI/UX.

Regards
Nitesh SInha

Kapil Bansal

Aug 26, 2021, 12:16:32 PM8/26/21
to OpenWISP Google Summer of Code
Hi,

Total PR count for the project Improve resiliency and packaging of OpenWISP Monitoring on OpenWRT is 15.

Thanks and Regards,
Kapil Bansal

Federico Capoano

Aug 26, 2021, 12:17:50 PM8/26/21
to Kapil Bansal, OpenWISP Google Summer of Code
8+33+19+29+15 = 104 pull requests :)