2022 OpenRefine user survey results

Sandra Fauconnier

Jun 30, 2022, 10:30:19 AM6/30/22
to openr...@googlegroups.com, openref...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

More than 200 people filled in our user survey this year, breaking all
previous records! Many thanks if you were one of them :-)

Results of the user survey are summarized here:
https://openrefine.org/blog/2022/06/28/2022-survey-results.html

To name just three insights: you gave OpenRefine a solid 8/10 score \o/;
librarians are still the largest user group; reconciliation keeps
growing in popularity. Do you see any surprises or anything that jumps
out at you?

All the best,

Sandra

--
Sandra Fauconnier (she/her)
Project Director, OpenRefine

Thad Guidry

Jun 30, 2022, 1:58:22 PM6/30/22
to openr...@googlegroups.com, openref...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sandra and team!

It seemed like the trend is that OpenRefine is used closer towards weekly/daily as compared to more monthly back in 2014...but which user groups?
I'm curious why that would be and would be interested in any opinions on that.

It would have been interesting to see the overlay of usage against auser group.  I.E.  frequency of usage/user group ~ time
Could we add that matrix to another chart and update the survey blog?