Editing to Wikidata fails with a WikiCommons error message

Antoine Beaubien

May 30, 2022, 8:26:22 PM5/30/22
to OpenRefine Development
I try to push to Wikidata, no WikiCommons is supposed to be involved, yet I get this.

Why do I have a message about media file? And Mid?

Bogue_1_MediaInfo.jpg

Running on master branch.

Regards,
   Antoine

Antoine Beaubien

May 30, 2022, 8:54:21 PM5/30/22
to OpenRefine Development
I understand more my problem.

So, if I reload a Schema saved in JSON, it converts to a WikiCommons item, even if I'm on Wikidata.

Bogue_1_MediaInfo2.jpg

Regards,
   Antoine

Antonin Delpeuch (lists)

May 31, 2022, 12:47:56 AM5/31/22
to openref...@googlegroups.com
Interesting! Can you provide the schema you are trying to load?

Antonin

On 31/05/2022 02:54, Antoine Beaubien wrote:
> I understand more my problem.
>
> So, if I reload a Schema saved in JSON, it converts to a WikiCommons
> item, even if I'm on Wikidata.
>
> Bogue_1_MediaInfo2.jpg
>
> Regards,
>    Antoine
>

> Le lundi 30 mai 2022 à 20 h 26 min 22 s UTC-4, Antoine Beaubien a écrit :
>
> I try to push to Wikidata, no WikiCommons is supposed to be
> involved, yet I get this.
>
> Why do I have a message about media file? And Mid?
>
> Bogue_1_MediaInfo.jpg
>
> Running on master branch.
>
> Regards,
>    Antoine

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openrefine-dev/70934fe2-069a-4844-8630-1ca8e8c68a1cn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openrefine-dev/70934fe2-069a-4844-8630-1ca8e8c68a1cn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Antoine Beaubien

May 31, 2022, 1:16:40 AM5/31/22
to OpenRefine Development
So, from what I understand, in the saved schema, it was now WikiCommons items, and not Wikidata.

In my internal schema versionning, the change occured between my v0.1.4 and v0.1.5
Did I install the extension WikiCommons at that time? Maybe.

Here's my schemas.
Anyway, now, it's seams to save OK.

Regards,
   Antoine