Data store export error

Jian Ma

Jun 2, 2021, 3:57:44 AM6/2/21
to openqua...@googlegroups.com
Dear developer,

When I  export the assert damage distribution from scenario damage analysis, the engine reminds me of a data store export error, fo detail please reference the following image.

I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to solve this problem.

Thanks!

Jian

image.png
Jian MA
Ph.D Candidate
Academy of Disaster Reduction and Emergency Management, Ministry of Emergency Management & Ministry of Education
Beijing Normal University
(86)188-1157-3353

Michele Simionato

Jun 3, 2021, 12:44:47 AM6/3/21
to OpenQuake Users
This is an encoding issue. The engine requires the exposure to be in UTF-8 enconding. I cannot help more, since I do not know how your exposure was built and which encoding it is using.

   Michele

Michele Simionato

Jun 3, 2021, 1:00:10 AM6/3/21
to OpenQuake Users
Following on what I said before: another possibility is that your exposure is correct, i.e. in UTF-8, but your system (in linux it would be the "locale") is not configured to be in UTF8. You have to check on your own.

  Michele

bnum...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2021, 1:19:05 AM6/3/21
to openqua...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,I will check my model
Jian MA
Ph.D Candidate
Academy of Disaster Reduction and Emergency Management, Ministry of Civil Affairs & Ministry of Education
Beijing Normal University
(86)188-1157-3353
mailto:albe...@bnu.mai.cn
mailto:bnum...@gmail.com