OpenQuake IRMT Plugin Does not Plot Hazard Curve

Nima Dolatabadi

Jan 11, 2021, 3:54:45 PM1/11/21
to OpenQuake Users
As the manual says, the IRMT plugin has to plot a curve for hazard curves but it does not. I'm trying every button and none works.
I just appreciate if you give me a detailed method of this area

Screenshot from 2021-01-12 00-23-38.png

Paolo Tormene

Jan 12, 2021, 12:05:55 PM1/12/21
to openqua...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nima,
have you already tried selecting a feature? I mean selecting the layer containing hazard curves, then using for instance the "Select features by area or single click" button (not the "Identify Features" button) and clicking on one of the points you have in the map. If you do so, the corresponding plot should appear in the "OpenQuake Data Viewer" dock.
Best regards,
Paolo

PAOLO TORMENE senior software developer +39 0382 5169882

GLOBAL EARTHQUAKE MODEL working together to assess risk

GEM - globalquakemodel.org T - @GEMwrld F - GEMwrld

Nima Dolatabadi

Jan 15, 2021, 10:07:26 AM1/15/21
to OpenQuake Users
So the trick to do the job is using select feature. that worked perfectly.
Regards