How to compute time-histories of acceleration after a hazard model simulation

Claudia Reis

Jan 4, 2021, 7:05:41 AM1/4/21
to OpenQuake Users
Dear all,

Hope you're all doing well.

Is there any approach to get time-histories of acceleration/velocity/displacement at a specific poit after the computation of ground motion fields?

Marco Pagani

Jan 6, 2021, 8:45:53 AM1/6/21
to OpenQuake Users

Sorry, we do not provide this at the moment

Dear all,

Hope you're all doing well.

Is there any approach to get time-histories of acceleration/velocity/displacement at a specific poit after the computation of ground motion fields?

MARCO PAGANI | Seismic Hazard Team Lead | Skype mm.pagani | +39-0382-5169863
GLOBAL EARTHQUAKE MODEL | working together to assess risk

Claudia Reis

Jan 6, 2021, 12:16:13 PM1/6/21
to OpenQuake Users
Thank you. Do you recommend any work developed on this matter? PEER perhaps?

Sujan Raj Adhikari

Jan 6, 2021, 8:33:43 PM1/6/21
to OpenQuake Users

Claudia Reis

Jan 7, 2021, 8:07:14 AM1/7/21
to OpenQuake Users
Thank you. I'll explore your suggestion.