Import Board > DesignSpark PCB option suggestion

Geoff Jenkins

Sep 29, 2022, 5:29:56 PM9/29/22
to OpenPnP
I currently use DesignSpark PCB for my designs have actually added this option and code to my own git branch of OpenPnP. I am wondering if anybody else would use such option and if I should proceed to a pull request.

bert shivaan

Sep 29, 2022, 6:26:59 PM9/29/22
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Sure why not?
They merged mine years ago for labcenter. The upside for you is sit will be included in all the updates so you don't have to maintain your copy. The importers are an easy pull request since really they don't mess with the core function, so really hard to break anything.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 5:33 PM Geoff Jenkins <geoffn...@gmail.com> wrote:
I currently use DesignSpark PCB for my designs have actually added this option and code to my own git branch of OpenPnP. I am wondering if anybody else would use such option and if I should proceed to a pull request.

Geoff Jenkins

Oct 2, 2022, 8:58:31 PM10/2/22
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your support Bert

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "OpenPnP" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openpnp/CA%2BKNHNx-7Wgy0PZ0SoA8yXSt9AJbx4Fr5CbjXt4Km%2BquG%2BEOQg%40mail.gmail.com.

mark maker

Oct 3, 2022, 4:13:24 AM10/3/22
to ope...@googlegroups.com

Hi Geoff

please create a PR, I see no reason to not merge it, assuming it does not change other things around.

_Mark