Fwd: EveryoneOn Workshop on the Digital Divide

Cris Cristina

Mar 28, 2014, 12:58:47 PM3/28/14
to openo...@googlegroups.com
If anyone knows of community leaders/activists in Oakland who would be interested in low-cost computers and high-speed internet, help spread the word.

EveryoneOn is awesome, especially since RecordTrac co-creator Sheila is there now :)

Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

Location: City Hall, 1 Frank Ogawa Plaza, Hearing Room #4

You can register for the event or learn more by clicking here.

Feel free to forward this email to your friends and colleagues if you believe they would be interested in attending the workshop.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best wishes,

Sheila Dugan
Marketing and Communications Manager