Take the Survey: Oakland Budget Process

Adam Stiles

Sep 18, 2013, 8:09:21 PM9/18/13
to openoakland
As some of you know, I recently became a member of Oakland's budget advisory committee. I've been asked to share this survey to get YOUR feedback. Please forward. Deadline: this Sunday.

The Oakland Budget Advisory Committee has created this survey to solicit feedback from the community on the Oakland budget process this year. We are asking you to evaluate the budget process on a number of different qualities. Your feedback will be used in forming our report to City Council that will be evaluating their efforts for transparency, engagement and clarity in the budget process this year.