The Kickstarter Is Live!

Michael Shimniok

Jan 26, 2015, 11:40:46 AM1/26/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
You heard it here first -- the OpenMV Cam Kickstarter is finally live! New features: upgraded 180MHz, more RAM and shield support.

http://bit.ly/openmvcam

Beta testers: we really, really appreciate your continued help with the beta testing!!  Couldn't do this without you!  We'll continue working on firmware and IDE as the KS runs.

Thanks all!

Take a look, get in on the early backers reward, and tweet. :)

José Eduardo S. C. Xavier

Jan 26, 2015, 3:21:36 PM1/26/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Nice to see it on kickstarter!!

What are the diference between the camera sensor from the beta board that I have?

Ibrahim Abdelkader

José Eduardo S. C. Xavier

Jan 26, 2015, 4:48:57 PM1/26/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
ok got, the lens is diferent :)

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/openmvcam.

dunehaven

Jan 27, 2015, 7:20:02 PM1/27/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Looks great!

Any intention to also offer a Wi-Fi shield for this?

Michael Shimniok

Jan 28, 2015, 4:56:05 PM1/28/15
to open...@googlegroups.com

Absolutely--we are working on a wifi shield, in fact.

On Jan 27, 2015 5:20 PM, "dunehaven" <dune...@gmail.com> wrote:
Looks great!

Any intention to also offer a Wi-Fi shield for this?

Ruben Kertesz

Jan 31, 2015, 8:44:36 AM1/31/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
I saw what looked to be a wifi shield, an LCD shield, and a second canera shield? Is there a cellular shield for autonomous drones or long term deployment? I'd doubt it but thought I'd ask.

Looks nice. I backed.

Michael Shimniok

Feb 1, 2015, 12:56:49 PM2/1/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Ruben,

We haven't looked at GSM, but that might be worth investigating later.

Thanks,
Michael

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 6:44 AM, Ruben Kertesz <rub...@gmail.com> wrote:
I saw what looked to be a wifi shield, an LCD shield, and a second canera shield? Is there a cellular shield for autonomous drones or long term deployment? I'd doubt it but thought I'd ask.

Looks nice. I backed.

Ruben Kertesz

Feb 3, 2015, 10:17:34 PM2/3/15
to open...@googlegroups.com