Online meteorology classes through the University of Reading

Hannah Bloomfield

Jul 14, 2021, 5:22:30 AM7/14/21
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com, Hilary Weller
Hello Openmodders,

The advert below may be of interest to some of you who would like to learn a bit more about weather and climate science - which is becoming an increasingly important part of energy modelling :-)

Many thanks

Hannah

*********
The University of Reading is offering online classes in Meteorology and Climate. Students will study online in parallel with University students.
https://www.reading.ac.uk/met/met-online-classes.aspx
Please forward to anyone who might be interested.
Contact onlineme...@reading.ac.uk if you have any questions.

**********

--------------------------------
Hannah Bloomfield, PhD.
Research Scientist,
Meteorology Building, Room 3L47,
Whiteknights Campus,
University of Reading
Phone extension: 6014

dan.t...@sheffield.ac.uk

Jul 18, 2021, 1:35:00 PM7/18/21
to Hannah Bloomfield, openmod-i...@googlegroups.com, Hilary Weller

I can definitely testify that Hannah and the team there know about Energy Meteorology, having met them at the World Energy Meteorology Conference last time it was on (alas 2 years now )

And obviously I’m a bit believer in its importance…

Best,

Dan