Open positions @ Siemens Energy - 2x Energy System Designer, 1x Senior ESD

markus.gr...@gmail.com

May 27, 2021, 9:20:51 AM5/27/21
to openmod initiative

Dear all,

"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future. In our Business Unit Generation we offer a broad portfolio of cutting edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.

Within the ESD team, we elaborate tailor-made energy system designs for economically viable steps towards decarbonization together with our customers. Who wants to join the mission?

Find the job descriptions here:

2x        Energy System Designer (m/w/d)

1x        Senior Energy System Designer (m/w/d)

We are looking forward to you application!

Best regards from Erlangen,
Oliver Walter

Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Siemens Energy
SE GP G S DES ESD
Freyeslebenstr.
1
91058 Erlangen, Germany
Mobile: +49 172 2774260
mailto:oliver...@siemens-energy.com
siemens-energy.com

Registered office: Munich, Germany; Commercial registry: Munich, HRA 111200; Personally liable partner: Siemens Gas and Power Management GmbH; Executive Board: Christian Bruch, President and Chief Executive Officer; Jochen Eickholt, Maria Ferraro, Tim Oliver Holt; Registered office: Munich, Germany; Commercial registry: Munich, HRB 241345
Siemens Energy is a registered trademark licensed by Siemens AG.

Robbie Morrison

Jun 2, 2021, 4:27:54 AM6/2/21
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

A bit off-topic, but today former Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser came out in strong support of Annalena Baerbock, co‑leader of the German Green party and their candidate for chancellor to follow Angela Merkel.

That kind of endorsement from a German corporate for a green agenda would have been unimaginable five years ago.

If you need an online translator, try: https://www.deepl.com/translator

Robbie

Robbie Morrison
Address: Schillerstrasse 85, 10627 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49.30.612-87617