HiGHS solver now on wikipedia

Robbie Morrison

Jul 22, 2022, 3:26:13 AM7/22/22
to openmod list, Julian Hall (University of Edinburgh)

Hello all

The "new kid on the open solver block" is clearly HiGHS. And that project now has a wikipedia page live from yesterday:

A request.  I would like to add some information about openmod projects that utilize HiGHS. So can people email me (off‑list if you prefer) with details.  And, if at all possible, what wikipedia calls "reliable secondary sources" to back up your claims?

thanks in advance, Robbie

--
Robbie Morrison
Address: Schillerstrasse 85, 10627 Berlin, Germany

Robbie Morrison

Jul 22, 2022, 11:04:12 AM7/22/22
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com

Hello again

The wikipedia page for HiGHS is now duly updated to cover open energy system models:

I am not aware of other projects having adopted HiGHS, but please correct me if wrong!  Thanks too to those who promptly responded off‑list.

Robbie