Reminders and Requests for Support

Mary Jo Kochendorfer

Jan 9, 2017, 6:14:15 PM1/9/17
to openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com, Tenly Snow

Hello Product Committee,

I’m sending out a friendly reminder for the following Action Items from the last Product Committee meeting.

    Mary Jo Kochendorfer will circulate instructions for requested UAT during the Jan 17th meeting. Will include test scripts/stories and a demo of the system.

    Mary Jo Kochendorfer will present an updated scope for 3.0 on Jan 17th

    Ashraf Islam will share example report specifications

    Chris George and/or Danni Yu will share example report specifications

    All participants are welcome to share example diagrams/specifications so our Functional Spec Toolkit is the best.

Please share your resources as soon as you can. We would like to leverage the information for the gap analysis work.  In addition, it would be greatly appreciated if anyone would be willing to share UAT test scripts/stories used in the past to test OpenLMIS/eLMIS, so I may build off of those.

Website: Request for Suport

The team is moving forward with the revamping of the OpenLMIS website. Please let me know if anyone from the PC is willing to review and provide feedback on product related sections of the website content.  For example, the feature list for OpenLMIS.  Many of you have been working on business development and socializing OpenLMIS so I’d like to reflect those learnings and reflect your opinions. Your input would be greatly appreciated. Let me know directly if you are willing to review some website content.

Thanks,

Mary Jo

P.S. Next product committee meeting is the 17th of January

Danni Yu

Jan 13, 2017, 1:17:16 AM1/13/17
to Mary Jo Kochendorfer, openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com, Tenly Snow
Hi Mary Jo,

Attached is a document with some of our report specs. Note that there had been updates since we created these. Let me know if you have any questions.

Danni

Report examples.docx

Taliesin, Brian

Jan 13, 2017, 7:31:36 PM1/13/17
to Danni Yu, Ashraf Islam (ashraf_islam@jsi.com), openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com, Tenly Snow, Mary Jo Kochendorfer

Thank you, Danni!

This is a nice example as is along the line of what I’d hope we’d be able to gather for the critical reports:

Description

What is the purpose of this report, and what actions would the user expect to take based on the values?

User

Who is the primary user? Who else might have access and use the reporting data?

Frequency

How often is the report being accessed?

Data Elements

What are names of the fields and the sources?

Layout

What additional report characteristics are there such as input parameters, filters, grouping, ordered by, subtotals, summaries, etc.

Example

Do you have a wireframe or picture of an existing report

Ashraf, do you have a similar reporting spec from the work you’ve done on eLMIS?

Warm regards,

Brian Taliesin

Digital Health Solutions

2201 Westlake Ave. Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98121 USA

Direct:  +1.206.302.6039

Mobile: +1.206.387.8932

Skype: btaliesin

Email:  btal...@path.org

Learn more about our work in health information systems and supply chain solutions.

Ashraf Islam

Jan 20, 2017, 10:38:38 AM1/20/17
to Taliesin, Brian, Danni Yu, openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com, Tenly Snow, Mary Jo Kochendorfer
Hi Brian and Mary Jo,

As promised on our OpenLMIS product committee discussion on 1/17, please find attached a sample report specification template we used for eLMIS.

Thanks

Ashraf

Email:  btal...@path.org<mailto:btalie...@path.org>

Learn more about our work in health information systems<http://sites.path.org/hmis/> and supply chain solutions<http://sites.path.org/vpsse/>.

□    Mary Jo Kochendorfer<https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/display/~maryjo.kochendorfer> will circulate instructions for requested UAT during the Jan 17th meeting. Will include test scripts/stories and a demo of the system.
□    Mary Jo Kochendorfer<https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/display/~maryjo.kochendorfer> will present an updated scope for 3.0 on Jan 17th
□    Ashraf Islam<https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/display/~ashraf_islam> will share example report specifications
□    Chris George<https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/display/~chrisgeorge> and/or Danni Yu<https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/display/~dyu> will share example report specifications

[...]

eLMIS LOGISTICS REPORTS - Non Reporting Facilities Report.pdf