Ideas for in-person PC meeting Nov 15th

1 view

Mary Jo Kochendorfer

Oct 12, 2016, 7:48:21 PM10/12/16
to openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com

Happy mid-week,

Per our last meeting, please review the suggested details and agenda for an in-person product committee meeting.

Who: Kevin (VR), Rachel (VR), Brian (PATH), Dercio (VR), Danni (TW), Christine (VR), others?

When: Tuesday November 15th, 2016

How long: Perhaps 1 or 2 hours in the early evening. There are all day meetings happening Monday and Tuesday so our PC meeting will probably need to be shorter

Where: Dar es Salaam, specific location is TBD.

Below are a couple ideas, but I’d like input from the group.  Please respond to this email with your thoughts and suggestions.

Ideas:

·        Discuss long-term vision for OpenLMIS (we can do a SWOT or discuss theory of change)

·        Deep dive into one or two workflows in stock management

·        Create user personas for stock management (we can update and build off of the current ones)

·        Review one or two specific features. Perhaps budgeting.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.  We can discuss further during our next call.

Thanks,

Mary Jo

Mary Jo Kochendorfer  |   maryjo.ko...@villagereach.org

Manager, Information Systems

Village Reach Starting at the Last Mile

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230,  Seattle, WA 98102, USA

PHONE: 1.612.703.5034  FAX:1.206.860.6972

SKYPE : maryjo.kochendorfer.vr

www.villagereach.org

Connect on  Facebook  Twitter   and our   Blog

Kevin Cussen

Oct 13, 2016, 4:05:22 PM10/13/16
to openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mary Jo,

Thanks for getting the ball rolling on this. I think gathering stock management workflows or gathering personas is an activity we could do with a smaller group since it's mostly centered on adding to our knowledge bank. However, I would hold off on long-term vision or building out specific features like budgeting unless we could reach a critical mass of participation. Discussion is fine, but I think we would still need to bring that discussion back to the larger group for decision making. My two cents.

Regardless of who is able to make it in the end, I would really enjoy having some face-to-face time over a meal and drinks. Thoughts?

Cheers,

Kevin Cussen | kevin....@villagereach.org

Manager, Information Systems

VillageReach Starting at the Last Mile

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230,  Seattle, WA 98102, USA

CELL: 1.206.604.4209   FAX: 1.206.860.6972

SKYPE: kevin.cussen.vr

www.villagereach.org

Connect on Facebook, Twitter and our Blog

Oct 13, 2016, 5:07:59 PM10/13/16
to openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com

I am looking to having some more face-to-face time with many of you in November!

Warm regards,

Brian Taliesin

Systems Analyst, Digital Health Solutions

2201 Westlake Ave. Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98121 USA

Direct:  +1.206.302.6039

Mobile: +1.206.387.8932

Skype: btaliesin

Email:  btal...@path.org

Learn more about our work in health information systems and supply chain solutions.

Kyle Duarte

Oct 17, 2016, 10:12:31 AM10/17/16
to Kevin Cussen, openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com

Looking forward to more face to face discussions. Also second Kevin’s suggestion on stock management work flows. – esp. budgeting.

My 2 cents: a Maturity matrix to help drive how deep certain functionality goes. i.e maturity of existing supply chain and request for complex functionality. Happy to talk more about this in person.

Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 4:05 PM
To: openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com