FW: [openlmis-dev] Demonstrating extensibility for 3.0: Approve requested quantities in packs

Mary Jo Kochendorfer

Oct 25, 2016, 11:55:16 AM10/25/16
to openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com

Hello PC,

I wanted to forward the following note from Josh on demonstrating extension points.

Please let us know if you have any thoughts or comments in response to our approach.

For more details on the example please review the ticket, here

Regards,

Mary Jo

Oct 26, 2016, 1:18:58 PM10/26/16
to Mary Jo Kochendorfer, openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Based on the fact that this is an enhancement request directly from users, this looks like a good test case to me.

If we are looking for a more complex extension point for a second test case, requiring a physical inventory prior to a initiating a requisition comes to mind.

Cheers,

Kevin Cussen | kevin....@villagereach.org

Manager, Information Systems

VillageReach Starting at the Last Mile

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230,  Seattle, WA 98102, USA

CELL: 1.206.604.4209   FAX: 1.206.860.6972

SKYPE: kevin.cussen.vr

www.villagereach.org

Connect on Facebook, Twitter and our Blog

Nov 16, 2016, 7:16:51 AM11/16/16
to Mary Jo Kochendorfer, openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mary Jo,

Reflecting on the Vaccine Information Management System implementation we have a combination of the vaccine packaging and loose vials that are multiplied to calculate the number of doses (see image below).

Is this something that would be supported through this type of extension point?

Warm regards,

Brian Taliesin

Digital Health Solutions

3rd floor, Oasis Office Complex, Plot No 14/15

Off Haile Selassie Road, Oyster Bay

(Opposite Best Western Plus Peninsula Hotel)

P.O. Box 13600, Dar Es Salaam, 38394

Tanzania: +255.684.488.377

Global: +1.206.387.8932

Skype: btaliesin

Email:  btal...@path.org

To learn more about our work in health information systems please see PATH's Digital Health Solutions website.