Nov 17 Action Items and Next Committee Meeting

Kevin Cussen

Nov 18, 2015, 9:46:26 AM11/18/15
to openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Thank you all for your participation earlier this week. I've completed the minutes from our November 17th call here (please append if I left anything out due to my inconsistent connection). You can also find the recording at the bottom of the page. Please find information on the next committee meeting, set for December 1st, here. Please add to the agenda as you see fit.

ACTION ITEMS:

Please update the prioritized list of end-state re-architecture items here with your notes by next Monday, November 23rd. I will sit down with the dev team and take a second stab at these on Tuesday the 24th. Your proactive documentation of notes will allow us to move faster with fewer assumptions. Please respond with any questions / comments.

Cheers,

Kevin Cussen

Technology Manager

VillageReach Starting at the Last Mile

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230,  Seattle, WA 98102, USA

CELL: 1.206.604.4209

www.villagereach.org

Connect on Facebook, Twitter and our Blog