March 22nd Product Committee Call Follow-up

1 view

Kevin Cussen

Mar 22, 2016, 7:29:47 PM3/22/16
to openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Thank you for the lively discussion this morning. A few points to follow-up on:

1) You can view minutes, the recording, and action items on the wiki here.

2) I have updated the SIIL team with our global requirements recommendations and will be coordinating next steps with them and the global team

3) Please find attached the LMIS domain feature buckets for input to the design process meeting next week. These will inform what the most important features for inclusion in a re-architected 3.0 are. Your inputs are needed by COB, March 25th in order to be used at the design session. A simple 1st (most important) through 19th (least important) is sufficient.

4) Stories for minimum device and browser requirements will be on the OpenLMIS JIRA by COB today

5) Ashraf to email the committee with findings on device & browser preferences amongst eLMIS users

Feel free to reach out to me or the product committee for any questions or clarifications.

Cheers,

Kevin Cussen | kevin....@villagereach.org

Manager, Information Systems

VillageReach Starting at the Last Mile

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230,  Seattle, WA 98102, USA

CELL: 1.206.604.4209   FAX: 1.206.860.6972

SKYPE: kevin.cussen.vr

www.villagereach.org

Connect on Facebook, Twitter and our Blog

Feature Buckets.docx

Kevin Cussen

Mar 24, 2016, 5:17:30 PM3/24/16
to openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

This is a reminder that should you want to provide guidance on the prioritization of features for a re-written 3.0 release for next weeks design session, the deadline for submission is tomorrow, March 25th by COB. Feel free to respond to this thread or directly email me with your prioritization.

Also, the next Product Committee session, scheduled for April 5th has been posted here. Please update the agenda as needed. NOTE: The time has been adjusted to reflect Daylight savings time in the United States. Those joining from outside the United States will experience no change. However, the meeting will be 1 hour later for those joining from the US.