Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Mary Jo Kochendorfer

ongelezen,
5 nov 2016, 18:17:5505-11-2016
aan openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com, Brandon Bowersox-Johnson

Hello PC,

We are still in the process of implementing the requisition template (see jpg) and I have a couple questions on what columns are being used. Please respond by November 9.

Could folks let me know what implementations and programs are using the following columns in the requisitioning process?  If you are using it, could you tell me which programs it is being used for and which other columns/calculations you are using which are dependent on it.

·        Number of New Patients (F): If you are using this, please let me know for which program and what the definition you are using for it.

·        Expiration date (G): Is anyone using this within the requisitioning process? We plan to support expiration dates but we don’t know if it is being used within the R&R process and within which programs.

·        Period Normalized Consumption (Z): Total quantity consumed in the period after adjusting for stockout days. This is quantified in dispensing units. Calculation = N * M {N = Monthly Normalized Consumption and M = months in a period}

Thanks,

Mary Jo

Mary Jo Kochendorfer  |   maryjo.ko...@villagereach.org

Manager, Information Systems

Village Reach Starting at the Last Mile

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230,  Seattle, WA 98102, USA

PHONE: 1.612.703.5034  FAX:1.206.860.6972

SKYPE : maryjo.kochendorfer.vr

www.villagereach.org

Connect on  Facebook  Twitter   and our   Blog

REQ TEMPLATE.jpg

Danni Yu

ongelezen,
6 nov 2016, 21:30:3406-11-2016
aan Mary Jo Kochendorfer, openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com, Brandon Bowersox-Johnson
Hi Mary Jo,

We are using the column "Expiration date". It is being used for Mozambique's MMIA report form (which includes drugs from TARV and PTV programs - both HIV programs). This is a required column and the column indicates the earliest expiration date of the reported drug.

-Danni

Mary Jo Kochendorfer  |   maryjo.kochen...@villagereach.org

Manager, Information Systems

Village Reach Starting at the Last Mile

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230,  Seattle, WA 98102, USA

PHONE: 1.612.703.5034  FAX:1.206.860.6972

SKYPE : maryjo.kochendorfer.vr

www.villagereach.org

Connect on  Facebook  Twitter   and our   Blog

Dercio Duvane

ongelezen,
7 nov 2016, 02:59:4507-11-2016
aan Danni Yu, Mary Jo Kochendorfer, openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com, Brandon Bowersox-Johnson

Hello,

Just to add something to Danni’s answer, the “expiration date” is also used on other programs, i.e., EPI and it also indicates the earliest expiration date of a product.

Dércio Duvane |dercio...@villagereach.org

Information Systems Officer/Oficial de Sistemas de Informação

VillageReach Starting at the Last Mile

Avenida Ho Chi Min, nº 57, 1º Andar, Maputo, Moçambique

CELL +258 84.630.2968 TEL +258 213.264.46 FAX +258 213.264.48

SKYPE: dercio.duvane

www.villagereach.org

Connect on Facebook, Twitter and our Blog

Enviada em: segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2016 04:31
Para: Mary Jo Kochendorfer <maryjo.ko...@villagereach.org>
Cc: openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com; Brandon Bowersox-Johnson <brandon.bowe...@villagereach.org>
Assunto: Re: Quick Question: Requisition Template

[...]

Lakshmi Balachandran

ongelezen,
7 nov 2016, 07:07:1007-11-2016
aan Dercio Duvane, Danni Yu, Mary Jo Kochendorfer, openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com, Brandon Bowersox-Johnson

Hi all,

Would “target population” or a variation of it be useful as a column/data point in the core requisitions service? I know vaccines programs in a lot of countries use this as a basis for calculating order amount, and I understand it’s in the requirements for the vaccines module. Are there other programs that use population based calculations?

Mary Jo, to your questions, I’ve seen expiration date used in several programs. I’m trying to recall if normalized consumption is used – we’ve used it in electronic systems because it’s a better way of calculating consumption, but I can’t find paper forms (i.e. official SOPs) using it likely because it’s too complicated to track/calculate for a monthly requisitions form. I would keep it in as an option.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Mary Jo Kochendorfer

ongelezen,
10 nov 2016, 22:04:0610-11-2016
aan Lakshmi Balachandran, Dercio Duvane, Danni Yu, openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com, Brandon Bowersox-Johnson

Thank you for sharing your experiences. Anyone have comments on Lakshmi's question on target population use within requisitions?

Thanks.
Mary Jo

Get Outlook for Android

Taliesin, Brian

ongelezen,
15 nov 2016, 09:30:1215-11-2016
aan Mary Jo Kochendorfer, Lakshmi Balachandran, Dercio Duvane, Danni Yu, openlmis_prod...@googlegroups.com, Brandon Bowersox-Johnson

Dear All,

For demand planning, having some population indicator as part of the equation is important. We’ve been using it for modeling the market for family planning supplies and diabetes treatment. Yet we often pivot to actual demand with a waste and buffer calculation.

Warm regards,

Brian Taliesin

Digital Health Solutions

3rd floor, Oasis Office Complex, Plot No 14/15

Off Haile Selassie Road, Oyster Bay

(Opposite Best Western Plus Peninsula Hotel)

P.O. Box 13600, Dar Es Salaam, 38394

Tanzania: +255.684.488.377

US: +1.206.387.8932

Skype: btaliesin

Email:  btal...@path.org

To learn more about our work in health information systems please see PATH's Digital Health Solutions website.

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten