Observer at our next meeting?

Rebecca Alban

Sep 6, 2018, 10:55:50 AM9/6/18
to openlmis-...@googlegroups.com, Parambir S Gill

Hello all,

I wanted to circulate that idea that PSM would like to invite an observer to our next governance committee meeting (Sept 11th). If anyone has any comments or concerns that they would like to voice about this, kindly do so via this forum so we can finalize the agenda/attendee list for our next meeting.

Thank you!

Best,

Rebecca Alban, MPH | rebecc...@villagereach.org
OpenLMIS Community Manager (Interim)
VillageReach Starting at the Last Mile
SKYPE: rebecca.alban

Edward Wilson

Sep 6, 2018, 11:03:53 AM9/6/18
to Rebecca Alban, openlmis-...@googlegroups.com, Parambir S Gill
May we know who the observer is?

JSILogoEdward WilsonRed SquaresDIRECTORRed SquaresCENTER FOR HEALTH LOGISTICS
PHONE: 703.528.7474 | WWW.JSI.COM/SUPPLYCHAINFBTwitter

Parambir S Gill

Sep 6, 2018, 2:04:51 PM9/6/18
to Edward Wilson, Rebecca Alban, openlmis-...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

The individual’s name is Stewart Stremel. He is assisting us in technical capacity with quite a few initiatives that orient around OpenLMIS and would like to be better informed of the outputs at the OpenLMIS governance committee level.

We would like Stew to be better informed and therefore suggested he join in observer capacity to be aware especially of technical outputs from the committee.

Please feel free to provide feedback and if there are any objections, let’s see what is an alternative and acceptable way to keep him informed (mailing list etc.).

Thanks

Parambir S Gill

Sep 6, 2018, 4:23:26 PM9/6/18
to Parambir S Gill, Edward Wilson, Rebecca Alban, openlmis-...@googlegroups.com

From my perspective, Stew Stremel is very welcome. We have had positive collaborations over the years. I’d love to connect with him more around interoperability, DHIS2, and connected systems.

If anyone else has concerns or questions, feel free to weigh in.

-Brandon

Ashraf Islam

Sep 6, 2018, 4:33:07 PM9/6/18
to Brandon Bowersox-Johnson, Parambir S Gill, Wilson, Edward, Rebecca Alban, openlmis-...@googlegroups.com
I've work with him too and have lot of respect for his expertise and experience.

We can benefit from his observation and opinions

Thanks

Ashraf

Kaleb Brownlow

Sep 10, 2018, 12:07:51 AM9/10/18
to Ashraf Islam, Brandon Bowersox-Johnson, Parambir S Gill, Wilson, Edward, Rebecca Alban, openlmis-...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

I have also worked with Stew on past software assessments. Happy to have him included at your next meeting.

Best,

Kaleb

Kaleb Brownlow
Program Officer, Develop & Scale