FW: Gap Project Roadmap

Mary Jo Kochendorfer

May 25, 2018, 9:03:55 PM5/25/18
to openlmis-governance, Ashraf Islam, Craig Appl

Hello Governance Committee,

Please see this slide deck in preparation for the upcoming Gap Project Roadmap review scheduled for Wednesday May 30th at 8:00am Pacific.

There are some speaker notes to give context to the slides however some of the slides will become more clear when we meet in person.  We are providing these in advance for those of you who would like to review any of the detail.

Let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to presenting the roadmap to the group on Wednesday for review and potentially approval.

Much appreciated,

Mary Jo

Mary Jo Kochendorfer

OpenLMIS Product Manager

Maryjo.ko...@openlmis.org

CELL/WhatsAPP: +1.612.703.5034

SKYPE: Maryjo.kochendorfer.vr

OpenLMIS.org  OpenLMIS Wiki

/var/folders/z4/bk_33vs93rl3pdmsg4v3mtkm0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/cidD1B13B4A-1E21-47D5-8298-B3F89393CE50

Christopher Opit

May 27, 2018, 6:50:56 PM5/27/18
to Mary Jo Kochendorfer, openlmis-governance, Ashraf Islam, Craig Appl

Thanks Mary Jo!

Regards,

Chris Opit