Technical Committee Meeting - time confirmation

Rich Magnuson

Nov 2, 2015, 6:05:59 PM11/2/15
to OpenLMIS Dev
Hey OpenLMIS Tech Committee,

A reminder that daylight saving has ended for the U.S.  If we want to keep the time constant for China, the times would be 4:00 pm PST/7:00 pm EST/8:00 am CST (next day).  The next meeting would be Tuesday the 9th (Wednesday the 10th for CST).  Is that okay?

Rich

Danni Yu

Nov 2, 2015, 8:54:50 PM11/2/15
to Rich Magnuson, OpenLMIS Dev
Thanks for the reminder Rich! Jeff is currently in Mozambique, so I don't think he's able to make that time (2 am CAT?). I'll join that meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,
Danni

Jie Xiong

Nov 2, 2015, 10:38:37 PM11/2/15
to Danni Yu, Rich Magnuson, OpenLMIS Dev
Tuesday the 9th / Wednesday the 10th is next week. I can join it :)

Jeff Xiong
ThoughtWorks
+86 186 826 53819

Danni Yu

Nov 2, 2015, 10:52:22 PM11/2/15
to Jie Xiong, Rich Magnuson, OpenLMIS Dev
Good call ! Thanks Jeff!! :D