Mar 20th Technical Committee call: needs a host or to be cancelled?

josh....@openlmis.org

Mar 13, 2018, 1:51:36 AM3/13/18
to OpenLMIS Dev
Hi all,

For the next technical committee call on March 20th, 2018 I'll be unreachable and off in a jungle (no really).  We're also entering a pretty busy period in releasing our OpenLMIS Ref Distro 3.3.

I'm looking for feedback:

  • Should we cancel and wait until the next call on Apr 3?
  • If not, whom would like to host and moderate?  Responsibilities include: curating the agenda, being time keeper, taking notes, finding action items, etc.

Thoughts?

Best,

Josh

Łukasz Lewczyński

Mar 13, 2018, 4:31:41 AM3/13/18
to josh....@openlmis.org, OpenLMIS Dev
I am okay with cancel the call and wait until the next one on Apr 3 but only if there is no any hot topic that have to be presented as soon as possible.

Łukasz Lewczyński
Software Developer
llewc...@soldevelo.com

SolDevelo
Sp. z o.o. [LLC] / www.soldevelo.com
Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-451, Gdynia, Poland
Phone: +48 58 782 45 40 / Fax: +48 58 782 45 41

Paweł Albecki

Mar 13, 2018, 6:01:06 AM3/13/18
to Łukasz Lewczyński, josh....@openlmis.org, OpenLMIS Dev
I am also okay with canceling. Presenting on technical committee usually take some time to prepare and I think we should devote our time to release process.

Regards,
Paweł

Paweł Albecki
Software Developer
palb...@soldevelo.com

Mateusz Kwiatkowski

Mar 13, 2018, 6:05:48 AM3/13/18
to Paweł Albecki, Łukasz Lewczyński, josh....@openlmis.org, OpenLMIS Dev
Hi,

I agree with guys that we should cancel next Tech Committee Call if there is nothing urgent to discuss.
I have a small topic to discuss about returning errors when request has unknown parameters which was mentioned in #help channel lately, but I think it can wait 2 weeks for next meeting so I can prepare a proposed solution.

Best Regards,
Mateusz

josh....@openlmis.org

Mar 16, 2018, 3:55:52 PM3/16/18
to OpenLMIS Dev
Thanks all,

I've cancelled the meeting and we'll reconvene April 3rd.

Best,
Josh
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openlmis-dev...@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/b268a839-a3af-414e-b973-6e4264ed2ea1%40googlegroups.com.