Stock-management repo update

Rich Magnuson

Dec 21, 2015, 2:45:54 PM12/21/15
to OpenLMIS Dev, Elias Muluneh, Chrispinus Melkiory, Paschal Bwile, Hussein Hassan

Hi everyone,

Thanks to work by Chongsun and the ThoughtWorks team, the contents of the “stock-management” sub-module are now folded into the main OpenLMIS repository.  The “2.0” branch no longer relies upon the sub-module.

This change will be reflected with the next merge of 2.0 to VIMS.  Elias, when do you think this will occur?

We don’t believe there are any pending updates to the stock-management repo, nor should there be.  We can keep the repository around until all branches have removed the dependency, and maybe a month or two thereafter, then we can simply remove it.  Any objections?

Thanks - Rich

Elias Muluneh

Dec 22, 2015, 4:46:01 PM12/22/15
to Rich Magnuson, OpenLMIS Dev, Chrispinus Melkiory, Paschal Bwile, Hussein Hassan
Hi Rich,

If there are no objections or merge conflicts, I think this could be merged next week.

Thanks - Elias,

Chrispinus Melkiory

Dec 24, 2015, 1:09:06 AM12/24/15
to Elias Muluneh, Paschal Bwile, OpenLMIS Dev, Hussein Hassan, Rich Magnuson

Hi Rich

Did you manage to look at the way dates are returned by api (decremented)?