Topics for May 2nd 2017 technical committee call?

Josh Zamor

May 1, 2017, 4:05:20 PM5/1/17
to OpenLMIS Dev
Hello all,

I had an unforeseen family emergency come up and I'm also traveling at the monument so I am not as prepared for this week's technical committee call (May 2nd).

I'm wondering if we should re-schedule or skip this meeting.  Do we have topics to discuss?

From the last meeting we had some action items for this one:
  • Does the Malawi implementation team want to present their latest thinking on extension points?
  • Similarly does the team want to discuss the Aggregate / Batch Requisitions?
  • Other business?

Also given my schedule perhaps someone would like to volunteer to lead the call?

If we're not ready to discuss the last action items we had, and no one would like to volunteer I'd propose we delay this meeting a week until May 9th, or skip it altogether.

Best,

Josh

Nick Reid

May 1, 2017, 4:25:43 PM5/1/17
to Josh Zamor, OpenLMIS Dev

I'm happy to moderate and take notes, but I don't feel comfortable setting the agenda

I'll be online for the meeting

Nick Reid | nick...@villagereach.org
Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman, Information Systems Group

VillageReach Starting at the Last Mile
2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
CELL: +1.510.410.0020
SKYPE: nickdotreid
www.villagereach.org

May 1, 2017, 4:27:17 PM5/1/17
to Nick Reid, Josh Zamor, OpenLMIS Dev

If the meeting does happen, just a friendly reminder that Sebastian brought up discussing https://openlmis.atlassian.net/browse/OLMIS-1696 if there is time.

HTH.

Mary Jo

Sebastian Brudziński

May 1, 2017, 5:20:43 PM5/1/17
to openlm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

concerning the scheduling of the meeting - today and May, 3rd are public holidays in Poland. Most people, including myself, have taken a day off on May, 2nd so I'm not sure if I will be able to make it to the call (although I will do my best if it takes place).

For the agenda - as I've briefly mentioned on Confluence (https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/display/OP/Average+Consumption+calculation+-+extension+analysis), the Malawi team will hold off any work on the average consumption extension point for now. The adjusted calculation is considered a low priority at this point and there's not enough clarity on the use case. We may still want to do this at the later phase of the project, but it will depend on what's really required.

Otherwise, we will be happy to discuss aggregate requisitions (the proposed endpoints discussion has already been started in a separate topic on tis list) and the refactor of Orderables/CommodityTypes/TradeItems, as Mary Jo mentioned, since this is something that will immadiately affect us and require action on our side.

Moving the call to May, 9th works for me and should work for other SolDevelo folks as well.

Best regards,
Sebastian.

Sebastian Brudziński
Software Developer / Team Leader
sbrud...@soldevelo.com

SolDevelo Sp. z o. o. [LLC]
Office: +48 58 782 45 40 / Fax: +48 58 782 45 41 Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98 81-451, Gdynia
http://www.soldevelo.com

Place of registration: Regional Court for the City of Gdansk KRS: 0000332728, TAX ID: PL5862240331, REGON: 220828585, Share capital: 60,000.00 PLN

Josh Zamor

May 2, 2017, 2:51:56 AM5/2/17
to OpenLMIS Dev
Thanks for volunteering Nick.

I think given the circumstances I'll cancel the May 2nd call and re-schedule it for next week.  That'll give us the opportunity to talk Malawi topics if needed and give me a bit more time to gather another agenda item from one of those that's been on the back-burner.

Nick if you're interested in still volunteering for May 9th, I'd really appreciate it.  It's a goal to share that responsibility with those in the community.  Just let me know.

Best,
Josh