OpenLMIS logos and icons

dyu

Jun 29, 2016, 10:30:56 PM6/29/16
to OpenLMIS Dev
Hi,

I hope this is the right channel to ask this - does any one know where we can find the original PSD for the icons and logos OpenLMIS currently uses (the ones checked into git repo are quite small and not in PSD)? Our UX is doing some design work with the icons for our implementation, and if possible would like to get the original PSD files.

Thanks much!

-Danni

Rich Magnuson

Jun 30, 2016, 6:59:51 PM6/30/16
to dyu, OpenLMIS Dev

Hi Danni,

Good to hear from you.  I believe Tenly has already reached out to you.  There is a bit of related information on this wiki page, but I believe nothing there is new for you.