Orderable dispensable field

Łukasz Lewczyński

Dec 4, 2017, 9:43:19 AM12/4/17
to OpenLMIS Dev
Hi all,

We found out that the dispensable field in Orderable DTO is represented as a separate object. Currently this object contains only one field: dispensingUnit. Will this object be extend in the future? Should we flatten it in the DTO?

Regards,
Lukasz

Łukasz Lewczyński
Software Developer
llewc...@soldevelo.com

SolDevelo
Sp. z o.o. [LLC] / www.soldevelo.com
Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-451, Gdynia, Poland
Phone: +48 58 782 45 40 / Fax: +48 58 782 45 41

Paweł Albecki

Dec 4, 2017, 10:25:50 AM12/4/17
to OpenLMIS Dev
Hi Łukasz,

As Dispensable is Value Object, we probably can flatten it in DTO but what would that give us?

Regards,
Paweł

Łukasz Lewczyński

Dec 5, 2017, 3:24:37 AM12/5/17
to Paweł Albecki, OpenLMIS Dev
I asked about that because on UI we have: orderable.dispensable.dispensingUnit and could be orderable.dispensingUnit but according to the wiki page it seems that this value object will contain additional fields (like Form or Dosage Unit) so we probably should not flatten it in DTO.

Łukasz Lewczyński
Software Developer
llewc...@soldevelo.com