Openlayers 4.6.4, Can't get BingMap attributions() using source.getAttributions()

Danley D'mello

Feb 9, 2018, 3:01:35 PM2/9/18
to OpenLayers Dev
We use BingMap in our application and call the source.getAttributions() to print the bing attributions on the pdf.
After upgrading to OL4.6.4, getattributions() return null.
Post https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/pull/7329 explains why getattribution() for bing map is returning null.

Is there any workaroung to get the Bing attriibutions in the code ?

Thanks
Dan

Andreas Hocevar

Feb 10, 2018, 6:22:41 AM2/10/18
to OpenLayers Dev
I have answered your question on Stack Overflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48716533/openlayers-4-6-4-cant-get-bingmap-attributions-using-source-getattributions

Andreas.

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 9:01 PM, Danley D'mello via OpenLayers Dev
<openlayers-dev+APn2wQdAZcj7_EHs9...@googlegroups.com>