OHIE - Supply Chain Call 1/17

Thomas, Jamie

Jan 17, 2019, 11:05:02 AM1/17/19
to openhie-su...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Reminder that we are having an OHIE-Supply Chain community call Friday, January 17th at 11:00am EST

Agenda:

1. Review Action Items from prior month

·         [Done] Setup 2019 Supply Chain Subcommunity Call pages and schedule - Jamie is happy to do this.

·         [Done] Josh - Follow up and add the OID to the Facility Registry Capabilities https://wiki.ohie.org/display/SUB/Facility+Registry+Capabilities

·         Craig, Josh and Brandon:

o    [Done] Brandon - Develop a list of user stories around facility registry supply chain

o    [Not Yet Done] Craig - Develop templates on data specification - i.e. What supply chain variables are important?

o    [Not Yet Done/Won't do in Jan] Can the registry include these data specifications?

§  Craig - We may need to evaluate the open specifications that we use (mCSD) to see if they can support these templates

·         [Done] Brandon - Update this page https://wiki.ohie.org/display/SUB/Facility+Registry+Capabilities:

o    Address December discussion about GLN (GS1 Global Location Number) with any facility. Remove Barcoding prerequisite and identify the value proposition.

o    Open question: How do we bring these capabilities and their user stories to the FR community now that this page is finalized?

·         [Done] Josh - Do a cross walk or review of the APICs dictionary with the Production Identification Terminology

o    Can we use the APICs assets within the OpenHIE community?

o    Deep link these terms to the APICs website focusing on the ones listed on the page [Deep linking isn't possible, though one can look them up in the mobile app if they don't have access to the printed/ecopy of the dictionary

o    The basic definitions in the APICS mobile (v16) and our printed copy (v14) appear to fundamentally align with our product definitions for those that aren't sector specific (e.g. GHSC-PSM Product Master wouldn't be found in APICS).  In all cases our definitions go further than what's in APICS, not necessarily in basic function, rather in examples and how we tend to use the term.

·         Craig Look for an immunization workflow that Derek sent. Review this document and discuss it in the next meeting

·         (General) - Craig, Josh, Brandon - Review the notes from 2018 and identify if there are any activities or assets that were developed that we should revisit.

·         [Done] Add “Planning/forecasting” role persona in the Supply Chain section of  https://wiki.ohie.org/display/SUB/Personas

2. Review OHIE-SC Roadmap (5 mins) https://wiki.ohie.org/display/SUB/Supply+Chain+Roadmap - Where we are and what we can expect to accomplish this quarter

3. Review immunization workflow that Derek Sent over email (Craig)

4. AOB

·         OpenHIE Diagram - https://wiki.ohie.org/display/documents/OpenHIE+Architecture - (Jennifer Shivers)

·         Next Meeting is 15 Feb 2019

**If anyone has any additional topics to discuss please let me know or just bring them to the call.

How to join the call:

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://iu.zoom.us/j/708458763

Or Telephone:

Dial: +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)

Meeting ID: 708 458 763

International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/efFNnEySe

Also the day of the call please go to the OHIE-Suppy Chain Community call page and select the meeting date to sign yourself into the meeting.(*You  will also find the agenda and minutes from previous meetings.)

Jamie Thomas  |  Health Information Project Manager/Communications

Center for Biomedical Informatics

/Users/jt48/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_928801367

1101 West Tenth Street

Indianapolis, IN 46202

Tel 317-274-9218 | Fax 317-274-9305

Email: jt...@regenstrief.org | Skype: jamie.thomas5670 | Twitter: @Regenstrief

www.regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information is not sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

Thomas, Jamie

Jan 17, 2019, 11:19:15 AM1/17/19
to openhie-su...@googlegroups.com

REVISION call is Friday, January 18 @11:00am EST

Jamie Thomas  |  Health Information Project Manager/Communications

Center for Biomedical Informatics

/Users/jt48/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_521223555