Broken master

Nil Geisweiller

Oct 12, 2016, 7:14:11 AM10/12/16
to opencog
Hi,

according to http://61.92.69.39:8080/job/ci-atomspace-master/222/console
I've broken the master. Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce
it, even with uncommenting `SET(DB_IS_CONFIGURED 1)` in
`tests/persist/sql/odbc/CMakeLists.txt` to make sure I compile it.

Any idea?

Nil

Linas Vepstas

Oct 12, 2016, 11:14:09 AM10/12/16
to opencog
I can't reproduce it wither, but the error message is clear:

no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘opencog::NodePtr {aka std::shared_ptr<opencog::Node>}’ to ‘opencog::AtomPtr& {aka std::shared_ptr<opencog::Atom>&}’

It this automatically for us, but not for jenkins .. a different compiler, maybe? Or a different version of libstdc++ ?

--linas

Nil