[ANNOUNCE] Link-Grammar Version 5.4.4 is now available.

Linas Vepstas

Mar 12, 2018, 1:29:03 AM3/12/18
to link-grammar, opencog
I'm pleased to announce that version 5.4.4 is now available. I don't
normally announce minor versions, but this one was almost named 5.5.0.
Which suggests that there were some important changes. Dictionary
of Russian is now 2x faster than before. Connectors can be individually
given length limits - handy for morphology and phonetic agreement - and
the root reason for the Russian speedup. An assortment of fixes to the
English dictionary, including a reversal of some back-sliding in the
test corpus.

You can download link-grammar from
http://www.abisource.com/downloads/link-grammar/current/

The website is here:
https://www.abisource.com/projects/link-grammar/

WHAT IS LINK GRAMMER?
The Link Grammar Parser is a syntactic parser of English (and other
languages as well), based on Link Grammar, an original theory of English
syntax. Given a sentence, the system assigns to it a syntactic structure,
which consists of a set of labelled links connecting pairs of words.

Linas.
--
cassette tapes - analog TV - film cameras - you