GSOC students - application form

DVD PS

Mar 13, 2016, 5:03:42 PM3/13/16
to OpenAstronomy
Hello candidates!!!!

From tomorrow you can upload your application, at the moment I don't know how this will be (a web form or a file you will have to upload) in any case I can provide you with the questions that we are asking.

You can find the template in this google document [1] (which you can copy to your own account and updated it accordingly). Alternatively, you can download the markdown from the wiki [2] fill it up with your favourite text editor and create a pdf using pandoc [3]:

  $ pandoc -o myname_application_suborg.pdf student_application.md