help with building openaps

Dmitriy Kirushkin

Mar 6, 2020, 10:56:56 AM3/6/20
to OpenAPS Dev
hello. I hope I don 't break the rules of the group. please help me build openaps. what components do I need to build on intel edison and where can I buy these components?

Scott Leibrand

Mar 6, 2020, 10:58:38 AM3/6/20
to OpenAPS Dev
If you'd like to buy or sell rig components, we recommend doing so on a Facebook group that allows that. Check their latest rules, but IIRC the Looped group allows posting items for sale as long as you post prices and follow some other common-sense rules.

-Scott

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 7:56 AM Dmitriy Kirushkin <dimak...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello. I hope I don 't break the rules of the group. please help me build openaps. what components do I need to build on intel edison and where can I buy these components?

Dima Kir

Mar 6, 2020, 11:15:58 AM3/6/20
to OpenAPS Dev
I wanted to ask for help, suggest what to collect.

Scott Leibrand

Mar 6, 2020, 11:17:38 AM3/6/20
to OpenAPS Dev
Sorry, I misunderstood. The OpenAPS docs have some good information on that, at https://openaps.readthedocs.io/en/latest/docs/Gear%20Up/hardware.html, and https://openaps.readthedocs.io/en/latest/docs/Understanding%20OpenAPS-Overview/communication-support-channels.html has links to lots of great places (in addition to this list) to discuss and ask questions in real time.

-Scott

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 8:15 AM Dima Kir <dimast...@gmail.com> wrote:
I wanted to ask for help, suggest what to collect.

Dima Kir

Mar 6, 2020, 11:20:00 AM3/6/20
to OpenAPS Dev
I want to know the exact name of the components for the openaps build

David Ashby

Mar 7, 2020, 1:31:36 AM3/7/20
to opena...@googlegroups.com

https://openaps.readthedocs.io/en/latest/docs/Gear%20Up/hardware.html

Has the info you need along with the other pages of the “GEAR UP” section of the Docs. If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask in the facebook group as well as you can almost always get a faster response there.

David Ashby