Just starting

Lanny Crupper

Jul 19, 2019, 6:34:23 PM7/19/19
to opena...@googlegroups.com
I know this will sound stupid but I’m just starting to get everything together so I can use a pump.  Bought a 630g online and found out that Medtronic isn’t very helpful unless you buy from them.  And they wanted 500 USD to look at it and give any info.  I have plenty of Humalog and started using a Dexcom g5 recently.  I am a t2 and Don’t know anything about anything.  Would love advice on how and where to start. Don’t know anything about looping and even the terminology is totally foreign to me.  Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks Lanny Crupper

Bernard Farrell

Jul 19, 2019, 9:25:29 PM7/19/19
to opena...@googlegroups.com
You should start by reading Dana Lewis' book available here