openAPS hardware to sell (intel edison, explorer block, ti usb stick)

Patrick B.

Jan 4, 2020, 3:52:36 AM1/4/20
to OpenAPS Dev
Hello everyone,

First of all, I think this message is not break the group rules. Apologies if it is not the case.

I am not using anymore my openAPS system based on intel edison and explorer block (I have switch to andriodAPS with a dana rs pump).

So I have some device I wish to sell (see photos):
  - 2 intel edison : 60€ each
  - 3 explorer block : 40€ each
  - 1 TI USB Stick with its case (with WW firmware) : 30€

I have also screws and battery connector : I'll give them for each complete rig bought.
I have a rig case which will be sent with the first rig bought.

I sell the whole package for 220€.

I have also some medtronic minimed quick-set, tanks and one inserter to GIVE (size of tank is for pump 7xx- 300 units - 3mL) : be sure that local laws permit the sending of such marerials. If interested contact me directly.

Regarding the shipping cost : notice that I live in France so it depends on your country.

Have a nice day,
Patrick
IMG_20191218_180423.jpg
IMG_20191218_180433.jpg
IMG_20191218_180525.jpg
IMG_20191218_180551.jpg
IMG_20191218_181150.jpg

Petr Borodin

Jan 14, 2020, 4:37:15 AM1/14/20
to OpenAPS Dev
PMd you

Katalin Szekeres-Csiki

Jan 14, 2020, 7:11:32 AM1/14/20
to opena...@googlegroups.com
Dear Patrick!

Sorry for the silence, a lot of things are going around me know, I will ask my husband tonight, he knows better, if you have still for sale, I'll let you know.

Thank you,
Kata

Patrick B

Jan 14, 2020, 8:22:34 AM1/14/20
to opena...@googlegroups.com
Hello Katalin,

Don't worry. I still have what you are looking for :)
Let me know if you are still interested.
Have a nice day,
Patrick