Help

Kris Burke

Feb 5, 2021, 10:29:33 PM2/5/21
to OpenAPS Dev
Can someone please help me out. I have the Intel Edison connected to the mini breakout board. I connect both ports to my computer after installing all of the Edison Drivers. I get this error after running the flashall.bat:
Device has DFU interface, but has no DFU functional descriptor
Cannot open DFU device 8087:0a99
Device has DFU interface, but has no DFU functional descriptor
Cannot open DFU device 8087:0a99
Device has DFU interface, but has no DFU functional descriptor
Cannot open DFU device 8087:0a99
Dfu device not found Timeout
Did you plug and reboot your board?
If yes, please try a recovery by calling this script with the --recovery option

I did notice in my device manager that RNDIS does not have any drivers installed and have been unable to find any that work.

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Also if anyone has a rig that they would like to sell, I would be interested in buying. Thanks again!

Robin Kirkman

Feb 5, 2021, 10:41:44 PM2/5/21
to opena...@googlegroups.com
It sounds like the edison was previously flashed and repartitioned, such as by a prior Jubilinux install.  'Repartition' at https://www.jubilinux.org/u-boot-commands/ has a command you can type onto the edison's serial console during the early U-Boot phase that will fix this and make flashing work again.