Nightscout no longer showing boluses and correct basals

Colby Harris

Aug 26, 2019, 12:22:06 AM8/26/19
to OpenAPS Dev
I recently deleted my heroku and mlab database and created new ones to start over. Now I can't get my nigthscout page to display my boluses correct temp basals. Nightscout just renders my default basals no matter what temp basal is set. Does anybody know what I need to adjust to get the boluses to show again?  Thank you

Sulka Haro

Aug 26, 2019, 9:18:39 AM8/26/19
to OpenAPS Dev

Hi!

Due to the way OpenAPS implements date handling, you need to set DE_NORMALIZE_DATES=true in Heroku for OpenAPS to work correctly with the latest release.

sulka

Colby Harris