CFF TOC Election Starting

Chip Childers

Jun 1, 2021, 9:48:26 PM6/1/21
to CF Developers Mailing List, Discussions about the Cloud Foundry BOSH project., open-service-broker-api, Paketo-Buildpacks
All,

The list of eligible voters for our TOC election has been finalized, and an initial instruction has been sent to the best available email address that we have in our systems for all eligible voters. If you are listed in the voters.md file, but did not receive your initial registration instructions, please reach out to me privately.

Unless we experience major technical or logistical issues, the election will run from now, until June 15th. That said, I ask that the community bear with us as we go through this first election cycle and sort out the processes. :)

The following individuals are listed as eligible voters, but I have been unable to determine their email addresses in our various systems. If anyone is able to provide me with their email addresses, please reply to me privately at cchi...@cloudfoundry.org.

"Mo Sahihi Benis","SAP"
"Sebastian Vollath","SUSE"
"Shannon Coen","VMware"
"Sven Krieger","SAP"
"Urse Searle","VMware"
"Valentin Velkov","SAP"
"Yaron Parasol","VMware"
"Visarg Soneji","SAP"

Chip Childers
Executive Director
Cloud Foundry Foundation

Chip Childers

Jun 8, 2021, 8:23:52 AM6/8/21
to CF Developers Mailing List, Discussions about the Cloud Foundry BOSH project., open-service-broker-api
The CIVS site has an expired HTTPS certificate. It's a hosted, free, service... so there's nothing I can do about it at the moment. I've reached out to the service's owner at Cornell University.

Chip Childers
Executive Director
Cloud Foundry Foundation

Thun, Philipp

Jun 8, 2021, 8:40:55 AM6/8/21
to cf-...@lists.cloudfoundry.org, Discussions about the Cloud Foundry BOSH project., open-service-broker-api

Count the votes!

SCNR,

Philipp

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9352) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_

Chip Childers

Jun 8, 2021, 8:43:27 AM6/8/21
to Thun, Philipp, cf-...@lists.cloudfoundry.org, Discussions about the Cloud Foundry BOSH project., open-service-broker-api